Sunday, July 28, 2013

A day with Mister and the Lady- Fog speaks

The other day, the lady and the man took me and only me with them in the RRB.
We went to this place (the lady called it a store) that sells Dog stuff. I am a dog so I of course had to smell everything and try to take stuff off the shelves.  Mister, stood and talked to the other people, and their were little girls.  They were very interested in me, and their Daddy told them all about me.  One little girl was very interested in my tail.  I didn't care.  They were nice girls.  Soon one of the ladies, took us to a room in the back of the store.  She talked to the man and lady and she left.  Next thing I knew, the man picked me up and put me in a steel container.  There was water running.  It was was a warm and it felt good.  The man and lady gave me a bath at the store!  After the bath they dried me off. I liked that cause it was like getting petted by two people at once!  After the bath the  lady took me for a walk cause I had to go number 1.  I walked down the shaded path that goes from store to store and was intrigued by that good looking dog in the windows and doors.  The lady told me that is me.  Gosh I AM cute!. I was really drawn to a store down the shaded path.  I looked at myself in their door, and as I was admiring myself, a lady came out of the store, just to pet ME!  She was a very nice lady, soon all the ladies in the store came out to pet me.  I was so excited I even jumped on one lady, and she rubbed me all over, she didn't even get mad.  My Lady, told me that they were cosmetologists (hair dressers) and My Lady and Man had already done my hair.  The hair dressers loved me.  They asked all sorts of questions and invited me back.  I went number 1 and then the lady took me back to the man at the store.  The people there gave me cookies, it was great.  The man and lady took me to the RRB and then we went back to the hair dressers.  They even let me in their store.  They want to share info about my breed with their clients and help us find forever homes.
I really liked the people I met and I hope I can go back soon.
Sky would give this 5 Roos
Fog
We took Fogenosten to http://petpeople.com/ in Strongsville and Fog loved the people at the solon 3 doors down.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment