Friday, July 26, 2013

FOGs First Blog!

I read my Blog to Bill yesterday and Fog looked at him like he wanted to say something.  So I have turned the laptop over to Ostnfog.  Before he starts, I want to clarify a few things...Bill is the Man or Mister, I am the Lady. I may have to add more clarification at the end, depending on what fostenog says.

I gotta tell u a story.  I was livin in a cage and all of a sudden i get put in a small cage with wateher, and many other dogs. the cage was so small i could all most stand up and lay back down.  The man said I was in that cage for 31 hours.  It was bumpy and bouncy.  When some guy opened the door I was grabbed and other people took me for a walk.  The Man tells me that was when my new life started.  I am staying ,with a Man, a lady, and two guy greyhounds and a girl greyhound.
I get fed good here, and I get talked to,and petted and daily walks.  I like it ok here, But the other dogs arent very helpful.  The first two nights everytime i moved, the girl dog, they call her river, would yell at me, and  then the man would yell at river. i was scared, so i would try to get on the bed, which made the lady unhappy cause she was trying to sleep. Then we were up all the rest of the night.  So i said to the black dog, what do i do here?  He just growled.  I asked the other dog what i should do and he said, "either make friends with river or stay out of her way.  the black dog is spoiled, so he wont share the lady.  river thinks she is in charge. if you are going to learn anything, you have to win her over."  so the next day, I stayed with river. she didnt like it.  but i did tell her i need her to tell me what to do.  she eventually agreed.  Now i know the dog rules. we sleep upstairs.  who knew that???  River tells me what to do when she is not in one of her moods. she likes to walk with me.  River is nice to me. The other dogs just ignore her and me, but thanks to River i am starting to settle in here.
the lady says river doesnt let anyone get this close to her, so i must be special.
Sky would give me 5 roos for getting rivee to like me. I met  Sky and he told me to respect her, cause she runs the dogs at this house.


1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Fogs, they'll come around eventually. Just stick by River and she'll show you how it's done.

    ReplyDelete