Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Foster Roos, the beginning

I've decided.  I've decided it's time to create a blog about fostering a retired racing Greyhound.
After fostering 12 greyhounds in 6 years, I think it  is time to share the anticipation, hesitation, excitement, challenges, conquests, and everything in between about being a foster parent.  As the foster dog's personality grows, the blog will be from the dogs perspective. I got the idea after reading "Five Roos"  www,fiveroos.com that tells the story of oddities in Sky's, (the greyhound) world. Naturally, since dogs can't type, Five Roos was created  by Sky's owner (Dad) +Rob Swindell.  I thought a Blog from the perspective of a foster dog would be fun and interesting.  So, until the foster dog gets here, this blog will be about finding, anticipating, and transporting our foster dog.



No comments:

Post a Comment